411 Massage by Henry, Escondido (San Diego County)

E.T.Bass
This topic is 944 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's trained. ONLY ONLY therapeutic. I regret hiring him. He charges as sensual, and he only delivers a slightly above average therapeutic massage. The pic below is the one that looks more like him, not sure if the others are old or not him. Why I regret hiring him? Seems cold, distant, and makes extra effort to stay away from 'sensual areas' sometimes he does not even flip you over. He's a clock watcher an finishes 5-10 minutes early usually. He does not remove his shirt/shorts and drapes you. I'd say AVOID, there are great options out there that are also purely therapeutic but they are not as cold and distant as this guy.

Q8KShP4.png

• 1 year later...

Yes. YMMV on this one as mine went further. Nice guy but talkative and a bit feminine if that is of importance to you. Decent massage but not the best.

Maybe he’s not getting repeat business and he’s changing his ways.

Yes, he’s feminine. Not saying that is bad.

Maybe he’s not getting repeat business and he’s changing his ways.

I have seen a repeated pattern with some young Asian providers.

It appears they join the marketplace thinking they are "way better" than most clients.

I know they treat some clients differently. Why joining this profession in the first place?

I have seen a repeated pattern with some young Asian providers.

It appears they join the marketplace thinking they are "way better" than most clients.

I know they treat some clients differently. Why joining this profession in the first place?

I could see this masseur thinking that way. I remember the first time I hired him, he mentioned several times that he was trained and that he went to school for it... ?‍♂️ Unfortunately, his massage was not noticeable better, compared to other guys without formal training.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...