Please explain this to me..

beethoven
This topic is 1877 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was going to contact this masseur, and though his ad is still on Rentmasseur, it says that "his profile has expired." Then it asks us to send him a gift so he can restore his profile.

https://rentmasseur.com/PersianHealer

I don't understand how only part of his ad can be there, and part has "expired." Does this mean that he's paying only part of his monthly fee to Rentmasseur? That sounds silly, and I'm sure it's not the answer to my question.

So is he still doing business or isn't he?

That's normal. My profile's like that too currently. The way it works is if you don't pay then your ad doesn't show the About text and doesn't show up in the area search. If you have his link though, as you do, you can still contact him through mail, though he can't view his messages unless he reactivates his profile. I would not gift him as he may be taking a break, considering quitting, etc. You can send him a message though with a title like, "I want to make an appointment," and if he wants to reactivate, he can do so.