Best Muscle Hung Tops in NYC

ansdry
This topic is 1755 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My recommendation is MuscleVIP

https://rent.men/MuscleVIP/

and if money is not an object, hire him together with his 'partner' DutchPR

https://rentmen.eu/DutchPR/#platinum

My take on these two is this: I first hired MucleVIP alone, at his apartment. I could see DutchPR lingering in the building before and after my session with VIP. It was a weird vibe. Then I hired them both together. I asked them to put on a show for me, so they flip fucked each other before I topped them both. I could sense 'jealousy issues' when I decided to top Dutch before topping VIP … it was great fun nevertheless and I had a great time. I recommend them both individually, but better together.

• 2 months later...
My recommendation is MuscleVIP

https://rent.men/MuscleVIP/

and if money is not an object, hire him together with his 'partner' DutchPR

https://rentmen.eu/DutchPR/#platinum

My take on these two is this: I first hired MucleVIP alone, at his apartment. I could see DutchPR lingering in the building before and after my session with VIP. It was a weird vibe. Then I hired them both together. I asked them to put on a show for me, so they flip fucked each other before I topped them both. I could sense 'jealousy issues' when I decided to top Dutch before topping VIP … it was great fun nevertheless and I had a great time. I recommend them both individually, but better together.

I just want to say that I hired MuscleVIP alone and he is amazing! Gorgeous muscled body and one of the thickest cocks I've ever seen. It was a bit intimidating actually, but I braved it out. I doubt anyone could deep throat him (you can take that as a challenge). But in addition he was very considerate and friendly. An excellent experience that I will repeat when I recover...

I just want to say that I hired MuscleVIP alone and he is amazing! Gorgeous muscled body and one of the thickest cocks I've ever seen. It was a bit intimidating actually, but I braved it out. I doubt anyone could deep throat him (you can take that as a challenge). But in addition he was very considerate and friendly. An excellent experience that I will repeat when I recover...

He advertises "thick XXL cock" yet doesn't show it.... Bad marketing and is off-putting to guys like me that are size queens and look for that... don't tell me, SHOW me.... because if a guy doesn't show their cock in their ad, but just hype it up....I move along. I really don't trust reviews these days either.... Too many "fugazy" reviews going on

He advertises "thick XXL cock" yet doesn't show it.... Bad marketing and is off-putting to guys like me that are size queens and look for that... don't tell me, SHOW me.... because if a guy doesn't show their cock in their ad, but just hype it up....I move along. I really don't trust reviews these days either.... Too many "fugazy" reviews going on

I know what you're saying. I love big cocks too, and was actually unaware that he was so well hung since there are no pix. I understand you are suspicious of believing me, but I know you wouldn't be disappointed. His cock is very thick, I couldn't quite get my fingers around it, and I have long fingers. Particularly astonishing, it's the same thickness from the base to the head. The length isn't as extraordinary, but still impressive. AND best of all, he is rock hard the whole time. If you have more questions, feel free to send me a private message.

Couldn’t agree more - no dick pic no hire.

You just have to request to unlock the code of his private gallery and you’ll see it there for MuscleVIP and also his husband’s DutchPR private gallery! Have seen it in person and was dumbfounded! I’ll definitely repeat maybe soon! They’re coming in LA from Vegas!

Does he look like his pics?

Does he look like his pics?

Please send me a PM and I’ll give you his IG account and request from him his unlock code for his private gallery where his pictures are close to his current IG pictures

Edited by PDR

• 2 weeks later...
Rafael Alencar, can't do better. https://rent.men/RAFAELALENCAR/

Just to say I've been with Alencar too, but MuscleVIP has him beat in the cock dept. Rafael is great, don't get me wrong, and has a very nice cock. But he's quite short, making his dick look even bigger, while Muscle VIP is a big man all round. HIs dick is considerably thicker than Alencar. THey're both great though.

DId you hire MUscleVIP and DutchPR together? How does that work out?

They were suppose to go to LA from Vegas but DutchPR said they had a family issue so they cancelled. BaronArtz and Rvarghcrna hired them together!

Just to say I've been with Alencar too, but MuscleVIP has him beat in the cock dept. Rafael is great, don't get me wrong, and has a very nice cock. But he's quite short, making his dick look even bigger, while Muscle VIP is a big man all round. HIs dick is considerably thicker than Alencar. THey're both great though.

Next time I'm in town I'll try him.