Pleasemasseur

bashful
This topic is 1859 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

ANY massage website that allows the masseurs full freedom to post sexy, shirtless photos, and does not censor their ad text is a step in the right direction. www.pleasemasseur.com does allow this freedom, unlike www.masseurfinder.com which totally censors EVERYTHING down to no shirtless photos. I think Rentmasseur is still superior in the fact of full freedom, but also a great layout and easy navigation. Pleasemasseur is still in the growing phase, and needs a better layout and easier navigation. But still, I give it a high five for allowing shirtless photos/explicit text so we know who we are hiring, and what we are getting.

Edited by Dmitri

It seemed to be in early stages to me too. I was wondering if it was another website that creates profiles without the masseur's knowledge.

Kind of a clunky interface. It has the same annoying problem as RentMasseur... after opening a profile and then going back to the list, it brings you all the way to the very top of the first page of the results.

One of my regulars already using it - passing info on to others.

Kind of a clunky interface. It has the same annoying problem as RentMasseur... after opening a profile and then going back to the list, it brings you all the way to the very top of the first page of the results.

I agree that clicking the <back> button and rebuilding the list from the top is clunky. I typically right-click and open my masseur selections in new tabs. RentMasseur discourages right-clicks by blanking out the list page. They make Google image search and phone number searches kind of difficult, in addition to blanking out contact information overnight. Pleasemasseur isn't quite so obtuse about these "protections."

• 4 weeks later...
I agree that clicking the <back> button and rebuilding the list from the top is clunky. I typically right-click and open my masseur selections in new tabs. RentMasseur discourages right-clicks by blanking out the list page. They make Google image search and phone number searches kind of difficult, in addition to blanking out contact information overnight. Pleasemasseur isn't quite so obtuse about these "protections."

Holy “we are back to where we were” Batman... after all these years RentMasseur finally fixed their site so that when you click <back> it brings you back to the page you were on and NOT back to the very first page in the list.

All they need to add now it the ability to sort by newest and by price.

It seems like a decent site. Yah, the interface is a little clunky. When I searched on San Diego , it gave me the local guys but then seamlessly included guys located over 100 miles away. So you have to click through to know if the ad is really local. And it could be easier to browse through the pictures.

A good effort though.