Former NYC spa guys?

EVdude
This topic is 1888 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wow... I didn’t recognize Ben at all. Looks a tad hunkier in the pic than I recall and the buzz cut is unfamiliar too. His massage technique was okay and post massage bits fun. Hmmmm. Wonder where he’s hosting?

• 2 weeks later...
Wow... I didn’t recognize Ben at all. Looks a tad hunkier in the pic than I recall and the buzz cut is unfamiliar too. His massage technique was okay and post massage bits fun. Hmmmm. Wonder where he’s hosting?

Went to 27 the other day, had Been, great as always. He told me he placed the ad to try and drum up business. We had a really nice chat, massage and other things. He's just an entrepreneur trying to make his way

Went to 27 the other day, had Been, great as always. He told me he placed the ad to try and drum up business. We had a really nice chat, massage and other things. He's just an entrepreneur trying to make his way