411 on Bae from DALLAS TX

wrestlerdanny
This topic is 1880 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Emailed back and forth ... very friendly ... set up a time and emailed to confirm the day of and got ghosted.

Jeez, that’s a bummer. He really wants to do an overnight with me and fly to Birmingham, where I want to check out the burgeoning restaurant scene. I’m not buying a r/t only to have him flake.

Jeez, that’s a bummer. He really wants to do an overnight with me and fly to Birmingham, where I want to check out the burgeoning restaurant scene. I’m not buying a r/t only to have him flake.

Back in the day I tried to only use SW Airlines because the tickets were transferable either to another person or you could get your money back. Nowadays that's all in the past. The TSA stopped SW from letting you transfer tickets to another person. And SW also started saying the tickets aren't refundable if you don't cancel before the flight takes off.

I think however that you can still cancel and get a refund on SW if it occurs before the flight takes off. If this is true, and the guy goes silent on you, it provides some level of protection.

Gman

Back in the day I tried to only use SW Airlines because the tickets were transferable either to another person or you could get your money back. Nowadays that's all in the past. The TSA stopped SW from letting you transfer tickets to another person. And SW also started saying the tickets aren't refundable if you don't cancel before the flight takes off.

I think however that you can still cancel and get a refund on SW if it occurs before the flight takes off. If this is true, and the guy goes silent on you, it provides some level of protection.

Gman

That’s what I was thinking.