San Diego Recommendations

Jakethetenth

On 7/20/2022 at 6:15 PM, OCClient said:

advertises there with another provider, Anthony (below)

I reached out to Anthony for a massage in San Diego pre-covid, several times in fact, months apart. No response, ever. Maybe the number he advertised at the time was old?

Never said anything creepy or weird, did not send a photo or anything, just said I’d like to schedule a massage for xx date, do you have availability, something like that. Nothing. Puzzling. Curious if anyone has seen him recently.

And yes…he has some really good videos out there from his studio days. Sigh.

On 2/20/2023 at 2:40 AM, jakolpre said:

I’ve had 4 or 5 session with Edras and all were strictly therapeutic. My appts were scheduled for weekend mornings. His boyfriend was home (in a different room) while massage was being performed.

Highly recommend Edras. He moved pre-covid to La Habra. Miss that guy.

It was not uncommon for his boyfriend to be in the other room as he worked. Never bothered me, but see how maybe that would be a negative for some. Haven’t seen him in La Habra yet, hope to someday.

• 1 month later...

Very slim pickings in San Diego unfortunately. Have never really found a regular or any that I’d repeat. The below are some to absolutely AVOID if you’re looking for any kind of skill or a pleasant experience: 

Blake:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/33072/

Ken:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/32521/

226251_1683222879_rtbybeuck2.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

On 4/22/2023 at 11:57 PM, Simon Suraci said:

I reached out to Anthony for a massage in San Diego pre-covid, several times in fact, months apart. No response, ever. Maybe the number he advertised at the time was old?

Never said anything creepy or weird, did not send a photo or anything, just said I’d like to schedule a massage for xx date, do you have availability, something like that. Nothing. Puzzling. Curious if anyone has seen him recently.

And yes…he has some really good videos out there from his studio days. Sigh.

I would send him a message via email. For some reason I initially had that same problem and when I emailed he responded immediately. Hadn’t received. He gave me another number and it worked. Have met 6 times and always leave happy. 

2 hours ago, M SF said:

I have been to Steve twice. Super sweet guy and a great massage.21860_1650068804_d9wcj9p5hg.jpg

I saw Steve once. He’s a nice sexy guy. A little too sexual for me personally, and not particularly great with the therapeutic side of the experience. I’m particular though and have very high standards, so take that with a grain of salt. He’s ok overall, but great if you want to push the envelope on the erotic end. As always, YMMV.

4 hours ago, Michael PhD said:

Will is still my go to.

Can you post his ad link?

So I’ve heard over and over here that SD is slim pickings. I’m hoping to shake things up a bit after I move in August and set up shop in America’s Finest City.

I’m looking for a work space in neighborhoods south of the 52, north of the 94, west of the 15, and east of the 5. Try me after the move. If there’s anything to improve I would rather hear it directly from clients, so feel free to reach out. I offer a great experience, but I am always growing and looking to improve my business.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Jetblue711 said:

Anyone have an experience with Michael?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/44380/

Michael hires me regularly when he needs a massage for himself. Nice guy, friendly and easygoing. Haven’t tried his massage yet, so can’t speak to it but I can vouch for him as a person. He’s grounded and pleasant. Good guy.

Michael travels frequently to SF for his other work. That limits how much time he has for his massage work. He has many regular clients - usually seeing him for sports massage and recovery from workouts. Keep that in mind when you schedule. He has limited time available for new clients, so please be flexible and keep trying if you don’t get your preferred time on the first try.

• 1 month later...
On 1/27/2024 at 3:25 PM, Jetblue711 said:

Anyone have an experience with Michael?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/44380/

Update on Michael. He’s moving to Silver Lake, Los Angeles area in the next couple months or so. He still has his full time hospital job that limits his schedule, but he should have more capacity than he currently does now - at least for a while until he builds up more regulars there.

Great news for LA folks: here’s another nice, good natured, and experienced man to try. Bummer to lose him here, but I am honored that he’s referring his SD clients to me. Catch him in San Diego while you still can, during March 2024.