411 on NateReal

GTMike
This topic is 1681 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Stopped responding after I asked for a selfie with the victory sign. Most likely fake pix.

Depressing. :( Too bad if so. We have had cordial conversations but i didn't push for that type of verification as of yet cuz he's not in my city.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

He is in Atlanta now. Texted with him, and he got very nasty when I asked him to prove his pics are real. He already has numerous pics (with his face) in his ad for the whole world to see, so not sure why one more "proof" pic texted to me would harm his privacy. My hunch is that he is using fake pics.

Guest europeanman

Why do you guys bother with him? I cannot see the attraction. Photos are of an average looking, rather fat, boring face, who struggles in the gym to become attractive.

Why do you guys bother with him? I cannot see the attraction. Photos are of an average looking, rather fat, boring face, who struggles in the gym to become attractive.

Not sure I see the "rather fat" part. One may not be attracted to his "straight man" looking face, but I don't see any belly fat on him in his shirtless pics. The pic with his arm flexed is very nice.

Guest europeanman
Not sure I see the "rather fat" part. One may not be attracted to his "straight man" looking face, but I don't see any belly fat on him in his shirtless pics. The pic with his arm flexed is very nice.

For me, 184cm and 98kg is fat. He is one of the many guys who struggle in the gym and end up fat. But this is personal taste and to start with, I do not like muscle, or "straight looking" guys. De gustibus non disputandum est. :)

Guest InthePines
He is in Atlanta now. Texted with him, and he got very nasty when I asked him to prove his pics are real. He already has numerous pics (with his face) in his ad for the whole world to see, so not sure why one more "proof" pic texted to me would harm his privacy. My hunch is that he is using fake pics.

I believe your hunch is correct. He's marketing on both Rent Masseur and Rent.men, and not Masseurfinder, (which requires photo and address verification), but also, anyone that hot wouldn't be as modest with the skin photos as this guy is being. These look more like they we're lifted from someone's Instagram.

• 4 months later...

There have been a Few Name Changes and multiple locations with these pics. Here are some additional thread references:

NateReal, NateDaReal, NateDaGreat, DaGreatNate are a few...

There was a thread earlier this week which referenced additional threads. It was mentioned that the guy pictured is not who answers the door.

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/buyer-beware-natedareal.149882/#post-1739754

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/411-on-natereal.147352/#post-1719660

New RM Ad setup today with the name modified from NateDaGreat to: https://rentmen.eu/DaGreatNate