Looking for recommendations

wrestlerdanny
This topic is 1874 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Please feel free to PM me with any suggestions.

I am brand new to the site. I am hoping that some of you might be able to help me hire someone.

Some things are pretty much a necessity for me to hire.

Age range 18 to 30 (prefer 21 to 26)

Kissing is 100% needed

Body type that I prefer is smooth with tight abs some muscle but not a lot

I would really like to hire someone who is ok with swallowing my cum. I know that might not be an easy one to find.

I expect guys may prefer to answer me via PM's. I would be indebted to anyone who may be able to help me.

Thanks guys.

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for any suggestions you folks have. I would be able to fly someone in to see me, so as long as they are located in the USA it would be ok.

I was hoping to get some of you guys that are experienced in hiring opinions. I know from reading posts that the younger guys can be a little more difficult to set things up with until they are more experience themselves. I like twinks. I like young jocks. If any of you gentlemen have done any hiring of this type in the last few months or so and are willing to share the names/links of the guys you had a great time with I would really appreciate. Please feel free to PM me on here with your thoughts.

Please feel free to PM me with any suggestions.

I am brand new to the site. I am hoping that some of you might be able to help me hire someone.

Some things are pretty much a necessity for me to hire.

Age range 18 to 30 (prefer 21 to 26)

Kissing is 100% needed

Body type that I prefer is smooth with tight abs some muscle but not a lot

I would really like to hire someone who is ok with swallowing my cum. I know that might not be an easy one to find.

I expect guys may prefer to answer me via PM's. I would be indebted to anyone who may be able to help me.

Thanks guys.

Is it the act of cumming into a guy's mouth what you're looking for, or do you require the provider to specifically swallow?

No not all. I do not "require" that they even take cum orally. I personally think it is erotic to watch so I would prefer it. A nice huge facial cum shot is nearly as sweet!

Gotcha. I've found that more providers allow CIM (cum in mouth), right before going to spit it out, while some will actually swallow...who doesn't love a big nasty facial?!?!?!?