James Bringer in DC?

bordeauxfan
This topic is 1596 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I checked out his ad on Sunday. He saw that I had viewed his and he sent me a text introducing himself and asked if I wanted a session. How he was able to text me, i do not know as I had not messaged him or given him my number.

I browsed his ad again today when I read your post and he texted me again...this time letting me know that he was in Silver Spring.

At this point, I thought "OK. I have got him on the line, I will see what I could find out about him"

I asked if he had a pic, since the one on his ad was taken from a far distance. He replied with a close up face shot...with bunny ears and whiskers drawn on (a la snapchat).

==

Edit: We had continued our conversation about expectations in an ad, and communication. I also asked him how he got my number. He showed me that somehow in my profile, I have phone number exposed. I will need to adjust my setting. This is a caution to others...

Also, he seems to be a very nice guy. I am still trying to get over those bunny ears though

Edited by niceandthick

• 1 month later...
https://rentmasseur.com/JamesBringer/ Had a massage appointment with James at my place this past week. It was a fine experience, and did not disappoint. He is quite a personable guy, has very good massage skills, and consider the time spent a great value for the fee charged. I will definitely be hiring him again, in the near future. Happy to share specifics of the massage if you contact me directly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...