Adonis @ Atlas - Details!

edjames
This topic is 1894 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This just in from Tim.

Adonis and Atlas have parted ways (for the time being).

New nights scheduled at Evolve for Wednesday's and Saturday's.

Best of luck to Tim and his crew on their new venues/adventures.

Here is an edited version of Tim's email announcement saving you his tale of woe on the red eye back from LA and his encounter with a "support dog" in his seat. I can only offer Tim a suggestion to travel with a support go-go boy! LOL

Adonis @ Evolve WEDNESDAYS & SATURDAYS Starting This Week! NO MORE ATLAS!!

Oh yeah, the relevant stuff: I always do my best to approach these things, and there have been many over the years, with full transparency and honesty. This situation is a bit complicated and not what Atlas wanted or what I wanted, but such is life. It's quite possible we'll have a Part II there after some things get worked out, but for now we've locked in Evolve for WEDNESDAYSand SATURDAYS beginning this week. We're working on adding NEW nights and NEW venues too, so stay tuned and read the emails. You'll never hear me cry about these things or play victim, as it's just not my style. Everyone's life and work is complicated, not just mine. The Adonis network is strong, truly something unique and special, and I appreciate all the support and understanding Matt and I can always cunt, I mean count on, from coast to coast. It does make these trying situations a bit easier to deal with, so thank you. Lets have a BIG night Wednesday at Evolve this week to keep this ship afloat :)

One last thing, special thanks to the owners at Atlas and my right-hand man Aaron at the door for a great ride and the opportunity to build what was a great event at a great venue. Onward and upward folks...

Adonis has changed NYC locations a number of times over the years, and it continues at Evolve, so the only drawback is whether or not you want to go to the westside of town or the eastside.

Atlas is in the heart of the gay neighborhood of HK, Evolve in the more sedate Bloomingdale's country, but across the street from the ever popular Townhouse bar.

• 2 weeks later...
so... I see ads for "Primoboys" at Atlas now. So has adonis been traded for Primo ?
Probably but Primo boys were the ones that got Adonis/Spunk bounced from Fairytail lounge, they must be giving the bars better deals on money splits house fees etc. but there is a reason that Fairytail went from Primo Boys to Trans parties every night of the week and pushed out Primo boys so Atlas will soon see the error in their ways if that is the case. Tim consistently brings in the top talent from around the country and though his parties are like a nanny state and nickel and dime you, the quality of the guys are there.