Honest Ads

BeefyDude
This topic is 1940 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was looking at this ad yesterday:

https://rentmasseur.com/Kikeft

He advertises as therapeutic sensual and erotic.

NICE pics and he is very close to me with a good rate, so I called him; He does sensual only !!!

I see this alot.. WTF guys mislead or deceive on services. UGGGGG

Waste of both parties time IMHO

Agreed. It can be frustrating, but this massage ad thing is not perfect and never will be, so the best we can do is what you did....Call or text and ask. And if their ad is misleading, mention it to them. Sometimes it is an honest mistake. Maybe this guy was unaware he had the "Erotic" icon on his ad. From reading his ad copy, it appears English is his second language, so something was lost in translation. He does say in his ad copy "Sensual", but also his ad copy says he "customizes"the massage, which as we all know is a code to expect more. As mentioned before in this forum, clients and masseurs all have different definitions of what "Sensual" and "Erotic" mean. For "Sensual" I expect at LEAST a massage in the nude, maybe HE. For "Erotic" I expect a massage in the nude, plus HE, maybe more. But I never assume, and don't just go by their ad info. I always approach the masseur and either text/phone call before booking with "I am looking for a good massage in the nude with a HE, is that something you provide?" Then I make my decision from there. That is the best way to approach it.

Edited by Dmitri

Agree english was not his first language. We talked on the phone AND texted - so it was pretty clear.

Didn't mean to pick on him. I see this alot in ads and it's just frustrating. Wish they could be more honest

If you do therapeutic only or sensual only - thats fine. Just be up front about it