Miles

BeefyDude
This topic is 1155 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I did book with Miles today. I knew up front it would be therapeutic only but my body needed that

Plus for $75 you can't go wrong

His massage was OUTSTANDING. He did some really good deep tissue on me.

I believe the first time we met I was draped and he uncovered the body part as he worked on it. This time I was completely nude on his table (btw I always give KUDOS to those who travel AND have a table).

He was FULLY clothed and once again a handshake at the end

Man I wish he could do even a HINT of sensual or allowed self ending at the conclusion. He could easily get away with charging more if he just offered some sensual aspects.

I had to focus alot not to get aroused. I honestly think that would have offended him.

As long as you know up front 1000% therapeutic and you are OK with that, I would highly recommend hm

NOPE.... didn't want to chance it

I recall on our first visit when we talked via text asked about self release. He got super offended and almost didn't even want to talk any more

Personally, I don't get it. I mean HELLO its a gay massage site. You gotta expect to be asked at least. However, there are many masseurs who are straight, he could be one of them.

Who knows..

NOPE.... didn't want to chance it

I recall on our first visit when we talked via text asked about self release. He got super offended and almost didn't even want to talk any more

Personally, I don't get it. I mean HELLO its a gay massage site. You gotta expect to be asked at least. However, there are many masseurs who are straight, he could be one of them.

Who knows..

One of his first ads had him seductively laying by the pool wearing a speedo. Think he likes to tease.

I saw him over 2 years ago, and here is what I wrote in another thread:

Miles is indeed strictly therapeutic, and he goes the extra mile to make that clear, using a towel to keep you covered at all times and not getting anywhere close to your glutes and other "tricky" areas. He is a very competent masseur doing high quality work otherwise at a surprisingly low rate of $75 per hour. I went for 2 hours and paid $160, including a $10 tip. I am usually way more generous but was underwhelmed by his lack of courage, or willingness, to tackle the areas that get sore because of my running and my chronological hip flexor problems. He is also very sexy and cute but I found that much of the attraction goes away when he talks, as he sounds somewhat whiny and affectatious.

• 5 months later...

I saw Miles earlier this week in Atlanta. Times have changed. He hesitates to text upfront about activities beyond the massage, but he did say in his text to make an appointment and "we'll see." I believe once a client shows up and he feels comfortable that the client is not a cop or someone who is very unattractive, then Miles will loosen up. He was in the nude, gave a great sensual massage (his massage skills are very good, as others here have noted), and allowed mutual touching, for a reasonable upcharge of course. He is a very handsome guy, and looks very good for 40. Just keep in mind that he is 40, so anyone who prefers younger guys may not be impressed. Oh, and the chatty stuff has evidently stopped.

WOW that is very interesting... I have seen him 3x now

All visits were 1000% theraputic and he even draped me (come on now we are all gay no need for that)

There was never any HINT of sensual. All clothes were on. He greated me and when I left with a handshake.

His massage is wonderful. Just wished there was a hint more.

Bummed I didn't see that he was in town this time. I have asked him to keep me posted (anyone who really wants the business I would think would comply).

I agree he is a very handsome guy too

Edited by BeefyDude

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

He is currently in San Diego. His rate is now 140. He said mutual touch and HE is cool. Still iffy about booking.

I highly recommend him. I have seen him a few times. It has always been 100000000% therapeutic (he even covers body parts(

However, the massage was so good I didn't;t care

Now if he is offering touch and HE for that rate - I would do it in a heart beat if he was local

Very much recommend him !! (as will many here I reckon)

• 1 month later...