411 on Ivan in Mpls

Mplsgymguy
This topic is 1789 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

Actually, I decided to give him a try a couple of months ago. While the massage wasn’t the best I’ve ever had, I thought it was pretty good, including sensual touches (pun intended) throughout, leading to HE. Ivan started out in tank top & shorts, but had discarded them by the time I turned over into my back.

• 1 month later...

The guy in “Ivan’s” current ad is not the same guy I saw for massage a few months ago. The guy I saw told me he would be leaving Minneapolis around the end of May. Maybe the guy in the current photos took over for the other guy, because the location appears to be the same as where I went. Peculiar, in any case.

P.S. Ivan also has a rentmasseur ad

https://rentmasseur.com/Ivanfg

The photo in his private gallery is of the apartment where I had my massages, but the guy in the photos is not the masseur I saw. For one thing, the masseur I saw was taller than 5’8”. Also, this guy does not offer “erotic” as a massage option, but the guy I saw did.