411 AndrewOo NYC

WallaDude
This topic is 1938 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is he one of those "now you can finish yourself" dudes from Eastern Europe?

That's the ultimate sensuality killer for me, and at $160 it's pretty outrageous.

Many of these dudes are good masseurs so they should stick with it and charge like $100 without any promises of sensuality, especially if they are straight and hate doing anything sensual anyway.

That's the ultimate sensuality killer for me, and at $160 it's pretty outrageous.

Many of these dudes are good masseurs so they should stick with it and charge like $100 without any promises of sensuality, especially if they are straight and hate doing anything sensual anyway.

His profile on rentmasseur does not list ‘erotic’ as a massage option. Perhaps @cantsleep can clarify if mutual touch and a happy ending is included.

Hi have you tried him?

No, that’s why I asked.

I am glad he is not a DIY guy, I hope he doesn’t hang out with a certain Eastern European crowd in NYC too much. My first experience with Alexitre, who has a very similar ad and vibe, was pretty good but then they spoiled him :-( ... so he is now just a very hot cash extraction machine, nothing more.

Edited by Capitano