Worth Checking out

BeefyDude
This topic is 1945 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest pecluvr
Strictly therapeutic, or was there some MT allowed? Be a shame to let that body go to waste

I'm very curious about this, too. On his R Men ad, he states quite clearly that the massage is purely therapeutic, but I've often wondered.....

One of the last times he was in Minneapolis, I contacted him and he made it absolutely clear that there would not be any fooling around apart from a HE at the end of the strictly-therapeutic massage. Still, I’ve heard that he sometimes showers with the client after the masssge is over...

One of the last times he was in Minneapolis, I contacted him and he made it absolutely clear that there would not be any fooling around apart from a HE at the end of the strictly-therapeutic massage. Still, I’ve heard that he sometimes showers with the client after the masssge is over...

I hate to sound shallow, but it could all be in looks. . If there is mutual attraction and chemistry perhaps something could happen. But if the person is not then its a good statement to fall back on. Hope that came out the right way.

What does he do so great that he is worth what he charges?

As I clearly stated the massage was amazing. Not all of us on here are in it for sensual stuff. I like good therapeutic massages

His massage skills are excellent

With therapeutic only I get that this price is high. But i only know I have been to him many times and it has always been great.

I think it's fair if a masseur only does certain things with guys he's attracted to. I mean they still have their own desires and likes. I'm pretty sure they find a client hot that that goes a long way with what you can get either as an upgrade or for $free.99.