Fears (largely) assauged

dnlwd99
This topic is 1976 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sometimes you find a guy on RM who has about 8-10 positive reviews, decent profile, nice pictures, and when you reach out, text and/or call, you get a good vibe. But if you’re anything like me, your anxious mind starts working in overdrive. If he’s got comments on here, that generally allays any concerns, but real-deal new guys struggle to break out if we’re always waiting to hear from someone else.

I was looking to hookup with a guy who fits the above bill. Yet I was feeling still anxious. My own issues, mostly. So I reached out to some of his reviewers. It really does help a lot when someone can give you a positive endorsement when you personally ask. It does a lot to assauge fears. After I meet with the guy, I’ll be sure to report on my experience here so there’s yet another venue for folks to check.

Apologies if something like this had been posted before. Still bears repeating, I feel.