411 on MichaelsMassage in NYC

This topic is 1954 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve seen him several times a long time ago. And it appears based on his location on RM he still lives in the same place in the west village. What I can recall is that he is a very competent masseur. His photos are quite old. It looks like the first photo with him in suspenders seems to be the latest one. The session is quite sensual with MT and HE.

Bump

Well, I can provide you with some recent experience. I reached out to him via text and he responded. For a first session with him, I found Michael to be wonderful. He performs a great naked message and the grand finale was fantastic. I agree with the other posters here with positive comments.

He's like a hidden gem and has been a masseur for nearly 20 years. He may look a bit different than the pics but has maintained himself and is still hot. I shall return for a repeat performance.