ChristianJr a4a in LA

PaulM
This topic is 1924 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone tried this guy from a4a?

ChristianJr is Online

• North America

• USA

• California

• Southern CA LA City

• West Hollywood
  • Other in: West Hollywood

Flexibility,Stretching,Masseuer,Personal Trainer

> Who: - > Age: 25> Height: 6'0"> Weight: 180lb> Waist Size: 32"> Body Type: Athletic> Hair: Brown> Body Hair: Smooth> Ethnicity: White> Dick: - > Sexual orientation: - > Relationship Status: - > Sexual preferences: - > Looking for: Chat, Friendship, Networking> Sexual Practice: - > HIV Status: - > Communities: - > Out: - > Smoke: - > Drink: - > Drugs: - > Zodiac: - > Meeting Place: -

Hi I'm new to the area :) I do a combination of massage and stretching therapy to help people with pain or just with general tightness and relaxation. I can also be your personal trainer, I travel to homes or hotels and have a table and equipment.

Sorry guys, can't get the link to work....

• 1 month later...
He responded that he charges 125 for massage, 200 for sensual

FWIW, he told me 125 for massage, 150 if he's nude too and 175 nude w/ending....

His rates seem to fluctuate which can be good if you are looking to see him toward the end of the month when he realizes rent day is coming up.