411 on Strongpower or Vinnie of NY Adonis Lounge, visiting LA

Rodrigo Suarez
This topic is 1960 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If you like 'em tall, dark, handsome and built like a brick shit house, highly recommend you spend some time with Vinny before he leaves town. The perfect body includes a very large uncut penis with a big mushroom head and very thick buttocks with a high curve and deep crack. Don't expect a lot of interaction, but you can count on one of the nicest guys ever.

If you like 'em tall, dark, handsome and built like a brick shit house, highly recommend you spend some time with Vinny before he leaves town. The perfect body includes a very large uncut penis with a big mushroom head and very thick buttocks with a high curve and deep crack. Don't expect a lot of interaction, but you can count on one of the nicest guys ever.

While I don't think it was your intention, for me at least, you've just damned him with faint praise.

Gman

Edited by Gar1eth

Like Rich68 stated Vinnie is super nice guy and a great body. I used to dance with him A LOT when he was a regular. His price out of the club is too high for what he offers. This is a typical of many of the dancers from Adonis as most are straight and have limitations as they're hustling you for the $$$$.

I had several positive meetings with Vinny back in 2016 and did not pay $400 and his limits vary with what you are looking for, and he's definitely straight, so tell him exactly what you are looking for as you might not be a good match.

I'm pretty vanilla and do not hire for sex but, I was very happy with all of my experiences with him and he exceeded my expectations

Like Rich68 stated Vinnie is super nice guy and a great body. I used to dance with him A LOT when he was a regular. His price out of the club is too high for what he offers. This is a typical of many of the dancers from Adonis as most are straight and have limitations as they're hustling you for the $$$$.

I think Vinny's appeal is the massive rugged alpha italian stallion appeal. Vinny reeks of forbidden fruit. Most gogo boys just dont have that aura. They might be pretty but imo not hot. If Vinny walked into a bar you would see women whispering and men getting insecure those are the guys that make worshipping fun cuz otherwise wtf are you worshipping?

Howevee there are str8 guys who will do more for same price so i understand the dilemna and guess its a personal choice.

I had several positive meetings with Vinny back in 2016 and did not pay $400 and his limits vary with what you are looking for, and he's definitely straight, so tell him exactly what you are looking for as you might not be a good match.

I'm pretty vanilla and do not hire for sex but, I was very happy with all of my experiences with him and he exceeded my expectations

I pretty much agree. i've had more than one positive interactions with Vinny, and also paid less than $400 for an hour of his time on average, but i don't top or bottom. However in my experience other things did get quite interactive for a "straight dude".

I pretty much agree. i've had more than one positive interactions with Vinny, and also paid less than $400 for an hour of his time on average, but i don't top or bottom. However in my experience other things did get quite interactive for a "straight dude".

Yes, same thing with me. No topping or bottoming but he definitely fulfilled all of my requests and went beyond my expectations of a straight guy!!! I would see him again in a heartbeat ???