411 Santiago Marino in Seattle

Despardo
This topic is 1636 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
hi, met him last weekend in SF. pics are 100% real. glad i did it. very, very, very sexy and super sweet guy. english is not first language, so you will need to deal with that....but, worth the struggle in my opinion. if you speak spanish, you are in luck!

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
I'd love to hire him if he ever come to Southern California. I may be too old for him though:

(up to 50 years old)

Do you think this is just a bad translation or is that him age limit for clients?

The English half of his ad is a word-for-word translation of the Spanish ad copy, with two exceptions. The "up to 50 years old" line appears nowhere in the Spanish write-up. He also omits the paragraph about "write when you are sure ... "

I guess you could always ask about the age limit, although I myself would hesitate to because he seems awfully touchy about asking questions ("do not write to ask what is already said here!").