Best Massage Avail in LA

EricksGr
This topic is 1965 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone have experience with him? I think I’ve seen him on rentmen but now advertises on rentmasseur.

https://rentmasseur.com/BestMassageAvail

Yes. I believe he did or does advertise on Rent.Men or similar.

I'm taking the plunge on Thursday. Interactions via text have been solid. Slightly delayed, but definitely responded to in a reasonable amount of time. I am sure he is not waiting by the phone. Will report back on the experience.

Yes. I believe he did or does advertise on Rent.Men or similar.

I'm taking the plunge on Thursday. Interactions via text have been solid. Slightly delayed, but definitely responded to in a reasonable amount of time. I am sure he is not waiting by the phone. Will report back on the experience.

We’re all on pins and needles (not really). But do pease update on your experience. Feel free to PM. Thanks!

The experience was interesting, not negative by any means, but Interesting.

He wasn't able to host last minute so he ended up hosting in a near by motel. It was clean and satisfactory.

He was a handsome guy and had a nice build, but I did not see a resemblance to the pics posted on the site nor was he in as solid or muscular a shape.

He had an intuitive technique and found some knots and trouble spots. Heavy focus on lower back, glutes, and thighs. Upper back and lower legs did receive attention as well.

Front was enjoyable, and interactive. I anticipate this is a "mileage may vary" situation.

We spoke on and off throughout. He's very bright, pleasant, and sweet. He's working his way through school and this is a flexible gig for him and he enjoys what he does.

I enjoyed myself overall, but do not think I would repeat as I am still greatly satisfied with my continued experiences with Sean in Torrance.

Got a few DMs. Hope this covers the bases. Thanks guys!

The experience was interesting, not negative by any means, but Interesting.

He wasn't able to host last minute so he ended up hosting in a near by motel. It was clean and satisfactory.

He was a handsome guy and had a nice build, but I did not see a resemblance to the pics posted on the site nor was he in as solid or muscular a shape.

He had an intuitive technique and found some knots and trouble spots. Heavy focus on lower back, glutes, and thighs. Upper back and lower legs did receive attention as well.

Front was enjoyable, and interactive. I anticipate this is a "mileage may vary" situation.

We spoke on and off throughout. He's very bright, pleasant, and sweet. He's working his way through school and this is a flexible gig for him and he enjoys what he does.

I enjoyed myself overall, but do not think I would repeat as I am still greatly satisfied with my continued experiences with Sean in Torrance.

Got a few DMs. Hope this covers the bases. Thanks guys!

In case you are wondering, this is the Sean I am referring to:

https://rentmasseur.com/Sensual_Sean

Thanks!