411 on Jack in DFW

Guest dlbiguy97
This topic is 1927 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

I've had multiple masseurs ghost me, even after I had seen them several times each. One texted me a few hours before our appointment and asked me to reschedule for a session two days later; when I texted him to confirm the new time, he never responded -- ever. Another didn't reply to 3 texts spread out over a 24-hour period, then a third agreed to schedule a session -- and never replied when I suggested times and dates. They're all since out of the business. The first guy had a full-time job and took massage clients on the side, so maybe he reached a point where he didn't need the additional income. The other two (who were a personal and professional couple) eventually broke up and have both apparently retired from massage. All three were my favorite type, were good masseurs with nice extras, and I'm having a tough time finding a suitable replacement who lives locally -- keep my eyes open for traveling masseurs who fit the bill.

Any recent reviews on Jack in Irving, TX. I’ve seen him before but it’s been over 3 years ago. I noticed he moved and a little hard to schedule with.

Just curious if the experience has also changed.

Thanks.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/1275/

Saw him less than a year ago. I'd say maybe 6-8 months ago. Had been trying to schedule with him and he was redoing his massage room, painting, etc so it was hard to schedule at first. But he always responded back to me. Not sure what his experience used to be but I was very happy. PM if you want

I tried to schedule a session with him back in August of 2018. He sent me a selfie of him and asked me to send a selfie so he could put a face to the number. Well after I sent my pic - he replied that he was busy with work having to work OT and would get back to me.

I am sure you can guess what transpired - never heard back, note to self when they ask you to send a selfie. I stopped pursuing after that as it told me he was looking for only certain people to massage. .

I tried to schedule a session with him back in August of 2018. He sent me a selfie of him and asked me to send a selfie so he could put a face to the number. Well after I sent my pic - he replied that he was busy with work having to work OT and would get back to me.

I am sure you can guess what transpired - never heard back, note to self when they ask you to send a selfie. I stopped pursuing after that as it told me he was looking for only certain people to massage. .

Didn't even get to the selfie stage here. LOL I was up front, as I am with most masseurs since the sites don't allow very much information anymore. Asked if he did sensual. Asked if he was clothed or nude. Perhaps that was too up front. Pity, he looked like very much my type. And I saw a pic on his personal massage where it looked like he had great legs (a favorite of mine).

Guest BuffWolverine

I’ve had several massage with Jack when I first moved to Dallas back in 2012-2014. Great guy and my Saturday morning sessions with him were really good.

I’ve tried to schedule with him recently and we sent a few messages back and forth over the past several months but haven’t been able to get anything scheduled due to his calendar. In his defense he has a full time job which he travels for. I agree though he should put his posts status as unavailable if he’s not massaging at the moment.