massage by Tommy, Orange County

E.T.Bass
This topic is 1974 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The address appears to be a spa, upstairs in an old two story strip.

I texted the number and scheduled but then got a text back later to postpone, so did not see him today. Just as well I think.

There are many more of his images on the internet. These seem like pictures a spa might borrow for their ad. I may have been in for a surprise. :eek:

Ended up seeing another OC therapist. If anyone does schedule with Tommy in OC, would be interested in the outcome.

I saw him last year. It's in a gated community in a house. He massaged on the bed. It wasn't really skilled and less than an hour. More sensual, but I wouldn't repeat. And he has a similar body, but I would say it wasn't his face. Maybe it was airbrushed or something so he looks better in the pictures. But the room was kept dark so I didn't get a great look at him.

E.T.Bass, out of curiosity, who did you end up scheduling with? And how was it? I only ask because I look for a good therapist in the OC area.