MassageHaven Visiting NYC

ansdry
This topic is 1969 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Both guys are real. Was with MassageHaven yesterday. He is traveling with ERhands and share an apartment downtown NY, first to the US, were tourists in Miami and DC, hence their lack of response. MH is a polite, very nice man, his style is long strokes, fist and forearm, and lots of body-to-body on both sides. Interesting experience.

Both guys are real. Was with MassageHaven yesterday. He is traveling with ERhands and share an apartment downtown NY, first to the US, were tourists in Miami and DC, hence their lack of response. MH is a polite, very nice man, his style is long strokes, fist and forearm, and lots of body-to-body on both sides. Interesting experience.

Thank you for the feedback! Would you repeat and did you leave happy?

Thank you for the feedback! Would you repeat and did you leave happy?

I would not repeat, was sensual, exciting, but been there, done that. I rather have more real massage with its healthy consequences, what I get from Johnsport for example. But yes, I left happy, MH is a nice guy to be with and great body.