Gary Massage - Atlanta

Kinected
This topic is 1670 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

I went twice. It was pretty good. I would say if your main and backup guys are booked or you need a massage last minute, it's a decent option. I could have used more chest and quad work but I left happy. The table shower was kinda neat.

I think I was 110 before tip for 90+table shower. And I agree. The tipping seemed a little heavy handed. I was going to anyway but that may turn people off. So either plan on spending at least 15% above the price or just have an awkward checkout experience.

• 9 months later...

The place is closed....or at least has a name change. I had a legit massage there...it was mediocre and they tried to rip me off by charging more than originally agreed to, plus complaining that a 20% tip was not enough.... but friends have since told me it was a rub and tug joint...may have been shut down by the cops!

Edited by DC20009

I have always wondered (and this to any masseurs on here) what is your take on tipping? Do you expect it? What is a reasonable amount? Unless the service is HORRENDOUS I always try to give something. Depends on their rate. if i'm paying a high amount I kinda think you got alot of money out of me already (will still give but not huge).

I have had guys quote me their rate of xx + tip. I think that is ballsy to ask up front. It should be because the client had an amazing experience and wants to not forced to.

IMHO

I try to give something. Unless it is omg unexpected spectacular I don’t do 20%

I had a session recently that went a bit under the time but it was really good ;)

He said you can subtract money. I gave him the full fee but no tip. He was super appreciative and I was appreciative he offered for me to reduce.