411 on Ryan in Atlanta

BeefyDude

Many years ago I went to Ryan - https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/31598/

Very professional. Very nice home. Clearly had a partner so only professional !!!

The experience was amazing !!!!

I went back another time. His partner was out of town. Towards the end of the massage he just started grinding on me like there was no tomorrow like a dog in heat. I rolled with it.

Some time later (many months if not more), I scheduled another appt. He accepted the appt without any issue. When he answered the door he simply said to me "this isn't going to work" and shut the door.

4+ years later I thought I would give it another try. I sent him a text message stating I don't know what happened a few years ago but I would like to have another great and professional massage. I said whatever happened was in the past 4+ years ago. To this day he NEVER replied.

I'm thinking his partner was out of town and he was in a horny mood and then felt guilty later.

I tried scheduling with him twice and he just stopped responding. Like I thought people were trying to make money? So I have moved on. Really like his body type but don't understand why someone turns away business. I'd rather be a few people's dependable regular where I know I'll get a quality massage with no drama.

Agree I don't get it unless he gets so much business that he can ignore people. Very RUDE either way. At least he can do is respond and say man i'm booked.

Also make up your mind do you want to be pure therapeutic or fool around. Don't send mixed signals by doing both. Don't punish the customer as a result of your own mixed signals.

Yeah, there are a few options in Atlanta and my time and budget just can't stretch to try them all out. Ryan is good looking but he's not the only good looking guy here and there are regular traveling visitors who are also competing for their time.

I'm sure these guys all have their own types when they are out and about on the prowl so I can understand some may not like one body type versus another but if you're putting yourself out there open to the masses, then it's not a good look to start cutting good paying people off. I mean, the whole point is to get paid so if a guy is 70 and 450 pounds or 25 and 180 or 43 and muscled, it's all the same money.

I was under the impression that it is these guys regulars that really pay the bills and the one off customers are just extra so if it were me, I'd rather go with the sure thing. The few threads here about Ryan all show the same pattern of him cutting people off.

• 10 months later...
I went for an appt a while back when I was visiting in ATL, and his room had loud white noise and loud music. I politely asked him to turn it all off as I like silence during a session and he did the same thing as other forum members remarked...told me "this isn't going to work out" and asked me to leave. Never had an experience like that ever! Something is not right with this guy. Talked to another guy recently who went to him and had a similar experience.

DC was this with Ryan?

DC was this with Ryan?

Yes, if I recall correctly that was his name. I was interested in a genuine therapeutic massage,strictly non sexual, and his ad indicated that was what he did. No too long ago I saw his ad and it had been changed to therapeutic AND sensual with some very revealing pics I hadnt seen before. Frankly, if I had seen those pics before I contacted him, I never would have called him. It appears he has taken down all of his ads now.

Bumping for an upcoming trip. Really think that Ryan's offering way more than therapeutic these days. I'm a premium RM member (an investment I've found quite worthwhile), and his private photos show liquids that I don't believe are body lotion ;)

Looking for a muscular/beefy masseur that will offer some form of an interactive, erotic massage. Feel free to PM me.

https://rentmasseur.com/RyanAtlanta

I saw him several times, many years ago, when he lived in Boston. At that time he was a fantastic masseur in a nice house and presumably partnered. The massage invariably went sensual and it was great. He is mercurial though and has been discussed ni this way before. From the looks of the rent men pics he's beefed up quite a bit. He used to have blog where he would write his thoughts but I can't find the url, he may have scrubbed it. I'd say just let it go and move on.

My original post:

Many years ago I went to Ryan - https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/31598/

Very professional. Very nice home. Clearly had a partner so only professional !!!

The experience was amazing !!!!

I went back another time. His partner was out of town. Towards the end of the massage he just started grinding on me like there was no tomorrow like a dog in heat. I rolled with it.

Some time later (many months if not more), I scheduled another appt. He accepted the appt without any issue. When he answered the door he simply said to me "this isn't going to work" and shut the door.

4+ years later I thought I would give it another try. I sent him a text message stating I don't know what happened a few years ago but I would like to have another great and professional massage. I said whatever happened was in the past 4+ years ago. To this day he NEVER replied.

I'm thinking his partner was out of town and he was in a horny mood and then felt guilty later.

-----

So I ask again (rhetorically) what is his fucking problem. Why won't he return a call, text etc. I am OK with theraputic only with him (massage was great). However, being honest, he is a HOT guy with a HOT body. So more would be welcomed.

• 9 months later...

I tried scheduling with him twice and he just stopped responding. Like I thought people were trying to make money? So I have moved on. Really like his body type but don't understand why someone turns away business. I'd rather be a few people's dependable regular where I know I'll get a quality massage with no drama.

Bumping.

He was “Available Now” and I guess the time just was meant to be. I hit him up. Got a response. Confirmed for 2 hours later. That went smooth as silk.

The reviews by RobHB, Aznchaz, and RedwoodJim on RentMasseur were consistent with my experience.

Less of a massage and more of an experience. Recommended but back is still sore.

• 2 months later...

Resurrecting this thread LOL

Hands down Ryan gives a great massage. Scroll up to see my experience. Btw I have had a few PM from other folks who had a similar experience. Its almost like he will fool around (if his partner isn't there) and feel guilt about it then block you.

Too bad I really would like to book an appt with him AND one of his other services (facial perhaps).

Bummer he can't get over this. My experience with him was MANY MANY years ago. I recently tried to reach out with a very polite text message. Either he has me blocked or refused to read/respond.

Maybe I should get a google voice # and try from a different number?

Oh he does have a hot body.

I just wished he wouldn't; carry a grudge for so long. Checking my cell records, we first had our appt in 2011 nearly 20 years ago and he still won't talk to me. I know this says a lot about his character.

I'm starting to hear others have experienced the same.

I wish this wasn't; the case. His massage was amazing and I would like to try one of his other services (facial etc)

I think he fooled around when partner wasn't there and then felt super guilt about it after.

so this is perplexing to me (and a few others ive talked to who had the same experience and now blocked by him)

His actions towards me and a few others sends totally mixed signals. Like i suspect he plays when the hubby is around but then apparently feels guilty about it and blocks you.

Sure he is HOT but he gives a great massage. I would genuinely like to get one from him again. Last time was 2011. He still can't let it go

UGGG Frustrating

• 1 year later...

Definitely stay away from Ryan.  He cancelled my second meeting a week later  due to some sort of food poisoning he got that day and then asked me if we could move it to a time two days later.  I agreed, set up a time and then never heard from him again by text, phone or e-mail. Thought it was just happening to me but I see there is a pattern among many of us.  

• 1 year later...

I know this is a older thread, but I am glad to know it wasn't just me. I saw him several times. In the process of scheduling an anointment, we agreed on a time, then said he needed to double check something and he'd follow up in ten minutes, then blocked me. It definitely was disheartening to me, and I was worried I did something really wrong. Seeing that he's done this a number of other people is kind of saddening. However, it does give me little closure.