411 on Harry Rand

JayElec
This topic is 2005 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had texted him for info/details. Incall massage is on a bed. He requests advanced payment of $50 dollars before he has a client come over. He explained that he once got burned in the past (I assumed by someone who flaked out, cancelled last minute, or was a no-show). I thanked him for the information and said I would explore other options. With a prospective massage therapist I don't know, haven't seen before, and have no reviews/intel on, I simply won't pay in advance.

I had texted him for info/details. Incall massage is on a bed. He requests advanced payment of $50 dollars before he has a client come over. He explained that he once got burned in the past (I assumed by someone who flaked out, cancelled last minute, or was a no-show). I thanked him for the information and said I would explore other options. With a prospective massage therapist I don't know, haven't seen before, and have no reviews/intel on, I simply won't pay in advance.

That's a shame. He looks super sexy.