Sir Spa Chicago

Guest MikeThomas

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I posted this on another thread but this one seems more active.

Has anyone had a massage from someone at sir spa who wasn't afraid of getting close to the private region and give that area attention? I know this place is 'professional' and I'm not looking for an 'erotic' massage, but it seems like very little attention is focused on the groin and inner thighs or even all of the glutes and this area is often sore for me. Any recommendations on a masseur who would be comfortable with that? Maybe even comfortable with giving a massage with minimal to no covers.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest MikeThomas

What’s the current sitch at Sir?  Fully reopened?  Have an appointment with Antonio.  He’s worked on me before.  Any details on the other guys?

As far as I know, they're totally open, and have been since last year.  I was there a few months ago and things were normal.

Like I said above, Rich is my go to for a great massage.  Marcus is also good, but only massages a few days a week because he also manages the place.  No experience with, but I've heard good things about about Alex and Joe in terms of massage quality.  

• 7 months later...

Saw Dominic today at SirSpa, gives an incredible massage with nice stretching throughout the massage. Would recommend him.

I do advise caution if your considering any wax work in your nether region. Amari burnt my sack with the wax, and she left my sack and shaft half done. She was far from being gentle. I get my balls and shaft waxed evey 4 to 6weeks, with little to no pain. Today was the exception. Personally for manscaping I'd recommend skin cars for Gents.