Recommendations on Dallas masseurs

BigNoiseDallas
This topic is 1933 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've seen multiple local therapists in Dallas over the years (as well as visitors), but sadly my favorite type -- the older, mature, masculine daddy -- is becoming increasingly difficult to find locally. The city used to have plenty of them and I used them a lot, but they've either relocated or retired.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I'd consider a young-ish type who could morph into a mature man (I'm a mature man myself and prefer the same). I'm primarily looking for a great massage, but a nude masseur, mutual touch and an HE are always welcome.

Thanks for any recommendations you can provide.

Thanks for the recommendations. I've thought about hiring Grey, but I like a taller therapist (think Grey is about my height, which...isn't tall). I haven't been to Bill or Troy, but now I might re-think that. I've had one session w/ Joe; it was good, but again, he's about my size. No worries about visiting Eric -- too many bad reviews.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...