411 on Jeremy Evans in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 1022 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I’ve met with him a few times, he’s also on rent men. I’ve really had a great time with him. Although he doesn’t have training, he does give a really good massage...nice smooth strokes and adjusts the pressure and focus based on your needs. We had good chemistry, so I then hired overnight (rent men), and finally took him on a week long trip to Hawaii with me. I recommend him. He lives in Ft Lauderdale, travels regularly to Orlando. He is currently in Allentown, and going to NYC from there. Here’s his RM link: https://rent.men/Fivestar_reviews

• 1 year later...

I've met him a couple times.  He's a very nice guy. His is self-trained but gives a good massage.  He works hard to make sure you are pleased.  The erotic portion of the massage was less good.  He seemed to be going through the motions, and there was no passion.  I thought things might evolve if I saw him more than once, but it didn't.