411 on tantra master NYC?

redpanda
This topic is 1953 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"At 11” x 6”, I am blessed with an enormous shaft"...my goodness.

I used to see him at the gym. He loved to show this shaft off in the locker room. While most guys wrap a towel around them to go to the showers, he just holds the towel and let’s it all hang on display. It is quite fascinating actually. It’s one of those that’s hard not to look, and he knows it.

I used to see him at the gym. He loved to show this shaft off in the locker room. While most guys wrap a towel around them to go to the showers, he just holds the towel and let’s it all hang on display. It is quite fascinating actually. It’s one of those that’s hard not to look, and he knows it.

I do love a show off...

• 3 weeks later...

That is one heckuva promising ad at Rentmasseur. Who could say no to that experience? I'm intrigued though by the claim of 22 years experience and his listed age as 38. Did he start as a summer work-study massage intern or what? Understand this is not a deal-breaker though.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...