HotFurryGuy in Cleveland

bordeauxfan
This topic is 1926 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Did a search for this hairy gent and only came up with some brief remarks from when he worked the NYC area (still has his Northern NJ cell). Does anyone have experience with him since he relocated to Ohio? Also mentions a Daddy's review but I'm having difficulty finding that as well. Feel free to PM. Thanks much. Anyone feedback on others with a hairy muscular build in northern Ohio would be great.

https://rentmen.eu/HotFurryGuy

• 3 months later...

I tried recently to set something up with HotFurryGuy. It was over the course of a week because every time I'd send a text, I'd have to wait one to two days to hear something back from him. I repeatedly asked him if we could have a brief chat via phone to discuss the details of our session. He finally said he didn't discuss details via phone or text, told me his rate, said that he listed what he was into on his profile and that if wasn't in the list he wasn't into it. Rather cold and detached and no interest whatsoever in what I was wanting. At the rate he was quoting, it was a definite no on my end.