He's Back...Chris

Terpmaniac
This topic is 1702 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody remember this guy:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/36838/

I saw him years ago. I think he headed west. Looks like he is back in New York. I remember him well. He is super tall, lean, tight body and the massage was FUN!;) Terp

Take a look at his ad on Rentmasseur.com. He's touting an exotic tantric experience. Looks intriguing. Although on the high side, he's offering a nice discount which may be worthy of a try.

Take a look at his ad on Rentmasseur.com. He's touting an exotic tantric experience. Looks intriguing. Although on the high side, he's offering a nice discount which may be worthy of a try.

Can you provide the rentmasseur link? I can't find him based on the name search of "Chris."

• 4 weeks later...

Agree the pics are quite old. I saw him in SF about 5 years ago. Barely 5 minutes into the session he started with the upsell offers. It really got irritating as he was really persistent. When I finally told him I didn't have the extra cash on me, he actually said I could get dressed, go down to the atm at the corner liquor store, then come back and we would continue. No fucking way.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
I found him unpleasant and controlling but maybe we just didn't have any chemistry.

I didn’t find him unpleasant but didn’t really enjoy my experience. I cannot put my finger on it but something was off. He was nice enough but there wasn’t really any chemistry (and I generally connect with most people).

from his :

My pelvic floor is trained to open and close with a warm welcome or tight precision.

i busted out laughing.

. . . And there lies the answer! If the pelvic floor doesn't open for the client, then he feels unwelcomed. Now I'm trying to figure where exactly is the 'pelvic floor'. Ummm . . G-spot anyone?

Anyone know the details of his upsell? His price is $130. Is he nude from the start? Can you touch him? Does he charge for sucking? Is he always willing to penetrate? Does he get hard every time, no matter your body size or your looks? If you have personal experience, PM if you want. Thanks.

Not a great experience - the only time I left a massage feeling worse -like I did something wrong. Hard upsell,

I haven't seen Chris, but I know what you're talking about. Some of the guys out there are so messed up that they take their frustrations out on the clients. I saw a guy a few times in Chicago who made me feel like I'd done something wrong. Later, I confirmed that he had a host of problems that he very poorly covered up.

• 4 weeks later...
Same. And this is despite the fact that he and I did have chemistry, so I think it's his mannerisms.

I really found him to be a tricky personality. Something happened during the massage which he - very subtly - tried to blame me for. I went back a 2nd time, thinking I'd misunderstood our interaction but he was just as unpleasant the 2nd time. I'll never go back.

I really found him to be a tricky personality. Something happened during the massage which he - very subtly - tried to blame me for. I went back a 2nd time, thinking I'd misunderstood our interaction but he was just as unpleasant the 2nd time. I'll never go back.

exactly my experience as well - I felt as though I did something wrong...and he was all "love and light".