Alain DeBerry

muscleworship51
This topic is 1753 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone been in contact with Alain recently? His profile is no longer on rentmen.

@LD19847

I was wondering about the same thing.....

I haven't been in contact with Alain since 2017, but noticed that his most recent pictures on his now missing profile were not the same muscular guy that I had seen

He seemed a lot leaner and not as conditioned.....I also recall his latest reviews were very mixed, whereas I always had great wonderful meetups with him.

Maybe he's just taking a break or maybe he's retired.....

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The time I spent with him in Philly was fun in and out of bed - I would have liked having him as a friend. Alain had investment and financial goals to secure his growing family's future. I'm guessing he met those goals earlier than expected and is now able to focus on his family and his primary career without worrying about money. He's a smart guy who was able to monetize his assets without falling victim to the temptations of the lifestyle. Good on him.