Marcos new in NYC perhaps from PTown

EVdude
This topic is 900 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

EVDUDE - since you don't miss a new posting on masseurfinder, another new addition that I noticed today along with Marcos is a guy named Omri. He works out of either his own private studio on 32nd Street and 6th Ave. Or the MX studios on 14th Street and 6th Ave. If you don't mind providing the link for our fellow forum members, that will be appreciated. I called and spoke with him. Sounds like a nice guy. Said he's just returned to NYC. I got the impression that he is on the theraputic side but he had a good chill type of vibe from what I gathered.

Nice find @Redwine56! $140 an hour is cutting edge for therapeutic but presume he’s renting. Oddly, when I sort by newest or distance on Masseurfinder he doesn’t show up, but if I Google “ Omri massage” his MF link shows up. I have had a few massages at 32nd and 6th. Nice space, though no showers.

OMRI: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/26931/

Edited by EVdude

Is 32nd and 6th a shared space like MMX and the other studio on 14th and 6th ?

It seems to be a floor of individual private LMTs, chiros and other providers. A few of them rent their spaces when not working themselves. Doesn’t have the awkward traffic issues and noisy atmosphere that I’ve experienced at 14th.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Had a decent experience with him about a year ago. The massage was good quality as stated above and overall super nice guy but never really felt the need to repeat.

He’s a nice guy, for sure. Very welcoming, and the massage wasn’t bad at all. Just very light.. I wouldn’t repeat either.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

he's a name changer I can't remember the name he used when I saw him.  Massage = eh, Communcication  = A+    he was sniffling and coughing throughout the massage session with me.   If you are sick cancel the appointment.  God knows I've cancelled/rescheduled many appointments if I feel something coming on.   My appointment with him was before covid.