MaxSlovak in DC

spacecowboy
This topic is 2061 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He has been mentioned here before. After my poor experience with him and how he treated me, I would not rebook with him. He was more then rude. He treats you like you are there for one thing and massage was not it. I never even implied our wanted anything more then a massage form him and he does not deliver. He smeared oil all over me for 30 mins and told me roll over, he then got of the bed (yes - he works on a bed yet he told me table when I booked) and was finished. I asked "is that was it?" and he proceeded to straddle my head and rub my chest as he said "touch yourself". When I said no thank you, he jumped off the bed and said we are done. (??) His room and he smelled like sweaty arm pits. SO, if this is what you are looking for, book with him. When I booked him he was advertising on the Therapeutic side of Massuerfinder and boosted his massage skills, which were not present when I had my appointment. (or whatever you want to call that) Now that I see he is on RentMassuer with nudes posted, I guess I know what he was selling... just which he had told me that up front. He has gone by several different names so it makes it hard to find his threads on here.

Rant Over... Good luck with him.