Does anyone dispute that RykerX, Columbus, OH. is the finest top alive?

Fyton
This topic is 1779 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Your oldest and dearest friend has 1 month to live. He has been plowed by SeanXavier and CutlerX and countless others. He was underwhelmed. He wants one last, truly mind-blowing topping before he succumbs to the chemo and the pain. Distance and cost are irrelevant at this point. Who would you recommend, if not RykerX, Columbus, OH?

\https://rentmen.eu/RykerX

Your oldest and dearest friend has 1 month to live. He has been plowed by SeanXavier and CutlerX and countless others. He was underwhelmed. He wants one last, truly mind-blowing topping before he succumbs to the chemo and the pain. Distance and cost are irrelevant at this point. Who would you recommend, if not RykerX, Columbus, OH?

\https://rentmen.eu/RykerX

Help us out here a bit by saying a bit about your main criteria on beyond the absolute requirement for a man with a HUGE pole who knows how to really weaponize his instrument?

If distance & cost are irrelevant, I can think of a man in Europe & one in Australia who have impressed me with their skills & techniques as they delivered the goods in vids.

But I've seen CutlerX do an acquaintance &, if he didn't do it for you, I have to question if there's anyone out there we know of who can adequately quench your desire.

From personal experience, I can say that he certainly knows what he's doing!!! Is the the best top I've ever experienced....????? As to being verbal when topping, no, he wasn't particularly verbal with me. But in the moment, I wasn't really thinking about whether any words were coming out of him mouth;):):D

Help us out here a bit by saying a bit about your main criteria on beyond the absolute requirement for a man with a HUGE pole who knows how to really weaponize his instrument?

If distance & cost are irrelevant, I can think of a man in Europe & one in Australia who have impressed me with their skills & techniques as they delivered the goods in vids.

But I've seen CutlerX do an acquaintance &, if he didn't do it for you, I have to question if there's anyone out there we know of who can adequately quench your desire.

My friend was very impressed with the size of CutlerX and SeanXavier. How could anyone not be impressed. Based on the photos of RykerX, my friend finds him classically handsome, sexy, well-built, cut.

• 3 months later...

Curious: Who are your men in Europe and Australia?

• 6 months later...