411 Massage by Hercules in LA

Balthazar
This topic is 2066 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I remember him from a couple of years ago.. I "think" he's Italian and I "think" his knowledge of English is limited.. I'm only saying this by his ads years ago.. Broken English and misspelled words. He used to have a website for his muscle worship and he wrestled other hunky body builders... I am going thru my old emails to find his name.. I've never been to him for massage, i think by looking at his profile in the past I felt his massage technique and experience (or lack of) wasn't worth the rate he was charging. Nor could I find any reviews on him..

I believe he was/is Casinelli muscle. I could be mistaken but he had a website with a number of bodybuilders performing any number of activities.

OMG! There's a name from the past!

I seem to recall that the output was dreadful and that's coming to you from a man who loves muscle!

I remember when he was in Atlanta earlier this year. I didn't see him but when I was trying to figure out when I'd have time, he was marked "unavailable" for more than half the time he was here. So I never followed up with him.

Sounds like not much, if anything, was missed.