Timm in Los Angeles / SFV

MisterMike
This topic is 1568 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

I am glad you asked MisterMike,

I tend to like to book locally but think I remember booking him once and found it an odd experience, That being said I am not 100% sure it is the same guy so was hoping someone would post here to see if the experience was similar.

• 1 year later...
I got a 2-hr massage from Timm last spring. He was friendly and performed a great massage. I would repeat.

Any reason you haven't repeated before now? Any other hot leads in the valley?

Also... someone messaged me that they thought he had cats which were free to roam in the massage room. I'm pretty allergic. Can you confirm?

Any reason you haven't repeated before now? Any other hot leads in the valley?

Also... someone messaged me that they thought he had cats which were free to roam in the massage room. I'm pretty allergic. Can you confirm?

I don't remember cats. I'm, however, not allergic, so, as long as the cats don't mess with me/disrupt the massage, I'll be okay. I would just ask him about pets. I don't live in LA but travel there at times. Due to my desire to have new massage experiences, I don't repeat with guys with whom I've had positive experiences as often as I would like. I've had some unfortunate massages because of this.

I don't remember cats. I'm, however, not allergic, so, as long as the cats don't mess with me/disrupt the massage, I'll be okay. I would just ask him about pets. I don't live in LA but travel there at times. Due to my desire to have new massage experiences, I don't repeat with guys with whom I've had positive experiences as often as I would like. I've had some unfortunate massages because of this.

I totally get it. I'm always down to check out something new, especially if the price is right and the goods look tempting.

• 3 weeks later...