411 on Dillon from Oregon, visiting San Diego

7829V
This topic is 2059 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

He used to work in LA a decade ago and he was a great masseur and kind soul. He used a lot of scented oils to heighten the experience and was professionally trained. I saw him several times in LA. He moved to SF and I arranged a massage a few years back and it wasn’t great... don’t think he was in the best of places from a personal and professional perspective, so I’d give that session a free pass because of that.

From the looks of his ad, he looks to be back on track and I would expect a very professional massage and great experience. Based on the pricing, I wouldn’t expect anything else.

He used to work in LA a decade ago and he was a great masseur and kind soul. He used a lot of scented oils to heighten the experience and was professionally trained. I saw him several times in LA. He moved to SF and I arranged a massage a few years back and it wasn’t great... don’t think he was in the best of places from a personal and professional perspective, so I’d give that session a free pass because of that.

From the looks of his ad, he looks to be back on track and I would expect a very professional massage and great experience. Based on the pricing, I wouldn’t expect anything else.

Thanks for the feedback. Does he incorporate sensual elements in the massage?