Recommendations for a shy first-timer a little on the fem side in NYC?

treatyoself
This topic is 2096 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

To be clear, I'm describing myself!

I live in Manhattan these days. I'm in my early 30's and simply have had a long dry spell and think it would actually be a healthy activity for me for various reasons.

Any ideas, recs, or tips? Feel free to alternatively PM me.

I'm on the RentMen site right now and Ian Frost kind of piques my interest based on having seen him in adult videos. I like pretty boy twinks to jocks and otters. I honestly don't have a concrete plan in mind as to what I'd want to do, perhaps just some "boyfriend experience" intimacy. I'm a sucker for sweet guys with some kind of innocent or quirky quality.

To be clear, I'm describing myself!

I live in Manhattan these days. I'm in my early 30's and simply have had a long dry spell and think it would actually be a healthy activity for me for various reasons.

Any ideas, recs, or tips? Feel free to alternatively PM me.

I'm on the RentMen site right now and Ian Frost kind of piques my interest based on having seen him in adult videos. I like pretty boy twinks to jocks and otters. I honestly don't have a concrete plan in mind as to what I'd want to do, perhaps just some "boyfriend experience" intimacy. I'm a sucker for sweet guys with some kind of innocent or quirky quality.

Welcome! Without a little more info I can’t make a confident recommendation (looking to top/bottom if it gets there etc) but I suggest you look at the site linked below, pull up NYC on the left side menu and do some scrolling... ;)

https://www.daddysreviews.com/venue/usa/new_york

Also use the search function on this site - searching for “frost” will bring up past discussion on Ian.

May harmony find you! :)

• 2 weeks later...