Phil currently in West Hollywood

LAdude424
This topic is 1604 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

Gave him a try. Absolutely gorgeous, muscular - spectacular fitness-model physique. The pix on his ad, as they say, do not do him justice.

Massage was a solid B+ He's a personal trainer so he knows what he's doing.

Add to that he's a sweet friendly guy.

Nothing beyond a legitimate massage was discussed or offered.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
It's a free internet/voip phone number....so it was probably turned back in and recycled from the previous provider.

I guess I'm not searching for a lot of non-massage-provider numbers, but it does seem like there's a pattern where every 20th number leads back to a female/transvestite/transsexual ad. I admit if I see this I'm typically just stop my research and figure it's someone trying to scam.

I guess I'm not searching for a lot of non-massage-provider numbers, but it does seem like there's a pattern where every 20th number leads back to a female/transvestite/transsexual ad. I admit if I see this I'm typically just stop my research and figure it's someone trying to scam.

You can check to see if it is a mobile number from a known carrier (i.e. Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, ..) or a free internet/voip number

You know that it's a voip number if it says something like "bandwidth" or Sybase" and Is Wireless will be "N"

https://www.freecarrierlookup.com/

==

Example VOIP:

Phone Number: 1323305****

Carrier: Bandwidth CLEC (Sybase)

Is Wireless: n

Example Real Mobile Number (Verizon)

Phone Number: 1301*******

Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Is Wireless: y

• 6 months later...

Goes by Esteban, and I’ve seen him 5 or 6 times (more in this thread: https://m4m-forum.org/threads/any-411-on-esteban-in-new-york-scarsdale.148652/)

Overall: very similar experience to LADude424 so if you’re looking for something erotic, he’s probably not your guy. But he’s strong, technically skilled and incredibly good-looking (exactly like the pics).

• 6 months later...
Saw Esteban f/k/a Phil last night. He came to my place in Westchester County Ny. Agree with PC1825 and LADude424, amazing massage from a strong, skilled masseur. Probably one of the best massages I’ve had. Absolutely good looking and exactly like his pics.

And I take it no extras?

Saw Esteban f/k/a Phil last night. He came to my place in Westchester County Ny. Agree with PC1825 and LADude424, amazing massage from a strong, skilled masseur. Probably one of the best massages I’ve had. Absolutely good looking and exactly like his pics.

What does he wear during the massage?