ORLANDO, FL: any updates?

dreamboy13
This topic is 2109 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys!

Been reading through some previous Orlando threads and not coming up with much.

Sadly RJ in Kissimmee is unavailable until the 24th and I’m gone by then.

Had a horrible experience with Max (now named mucho banana).

Any new guys or gems I’m missing?

Hoping for something before I leave on Wednesday.

Thanks!

I'm a fan of Steve (MusclesKneaded), but looking at other comments, it's clearly a "YMMV" situation. He can get a bit talkative but his technique can't be beat. https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/1133/

Funny thing is that I had a massage by him when I lived in Orlando many many many years ago. Then, I came back end of last year and I’ve always remembered how amazing his massage is and finally got to experience him again after so long. He’s much older now, and a bit slower, and he cannot hear much at all. Massage was still pretty decent and that prostate massage is always fun. Lol not sure I wanted to return after my last visit.

Too bad about RJ; he's the BEST! Sorry that Max was such a disappointment, but does he have a MUCHO banana?

I mean he does but it’s like it wasn’t even worth it. Way too much talking, silly jokes, and a lot of nonstop mumbling and then laughing at himself. Massage was so so- but he’s stop to talk every so often. Gave me more anxiety and I couldn’t wait to leave.