JD in Chicago

Michael PhD
This topic is 1559 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I connected with him via text in Chicago a few years ago. We scheduled a time and I gave him my hotel information. He confirmed the appointment. About 45 minutes prior to the agreed start time, he texted me and said traffic was too bad and that he wouldn’t be coming. Then he failed to reply to any of my responses.

I connected with him via text in Chicago a few years ago. We scheduled a time and I gave him my hotel information. He confirmed the appointment. About 45 minutes prior to the agreed start time, he texted me and said traffic was too bad and that he wouldn’t be coming. Then he failed to reply to any of my responses.

I've never met the man, but I live in the suburbs of Chicago. If you were in the city, and he was driving from the suburbs, it's not unheard of for traffic to be so bad, a normal one hour drive into the city (on a good day), can escalate to two, almost three hours. I once had to get off the Kennedy to find a place to pee. As far as his failure to reply, that's on him.

Edited by bashful