Alpha masseur?

RubMyThighs
This topic is 2117 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just had a great session with Rainer in L.A. and it felt like my first alpha massage experience- he took control, nonverbally dominating, motioned for me to sit up at one point and he backed up into me, inviting me to explore his body. In that situation I tend to meet the guy with my own alpha demands whispered in his ear (“Massage my legs hard but don’t touch my cock till I say you can...”). It was really hot.

Wondering about your alpha massage experiences.

Careful there, sounds like a #MeToo moment

I hear what you’re saying but I think that consenting adults can explore power dynamics if all parties are equipped. Knowing your own boundaries is extremely important. I am very aware of mine and am experienced enough to navigate such a situation, but I might not have been able to 15 or 20 years ago.

I hear what you’re saying but I think that consenting adults can explore power dynamics if all parties are equipped. Knowing your own boundaries is extremely important. I am very aware of mine and am experienced enough to navigate such a situation, but I might not have been able to 15 or 20 years ago.

Testing your boundaries in the erotic nude massage can be hazy and without set rules, there can always be misreading, misjudging. Glad you don't need a contract, before hand

Have fun

I just had a great session with Rainer in L.A. and it felt like my first alpha massage experience- he took control, nonverbally dominating, motioned for me to sit up at one point and he backed up into me, inviting me to explore his body. In that situation I tend to meet the guy with my own alpha demands whispered in his ear (“Massage my legs hard but don’t touch my cock till I say you can...”). It was really hot.

Now you surely make me want to consider Rainier when he visits NYC. o_O

Now you surely make me want to consider Rainier when he visits NYC. o_O