New guy: Lazarios in Seattle

seaguy206
This topic is 1532 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I saw him when I was in Seattle last winter. In-call was in West Seattle, quite a distance from Cap Hill. He looked Turkish, but didn't look as in shape as his pictures - they may be dated.

The massage was on a table in the living area/kitchen of his small apartment. Not a lot of technical skill and the sensual aspects weren't worth imo, but YMMV. I got the vibe he was a str8 guy on some G4P stuff, though I found him advertising his massages months later on Sniffies, so who knows?

Anyways, I would not repeat.

Edited by curiousbynature12

Very similar experience when I saw him when I was in Seattle a few months ago.

Handsome guy (exotic looking), nice body, nice/clean/small apartment, massage done on a table. But the massage skills were just "meh", and anything else wasn't really worth it. The big negative for me...I think he forgot where certain mirrors were placed in his apartment, because about 20% of the time, I could see him massaging with one hand and texting with another. I wouldn't repeat.

I should update my original impressions of Lazarios. I did repeat with him a while ago, and the second time was not as good as the first and was similar to the recent experiences of other members. When I saw him I think he was new to the male4male massage thing and was more willing to please his clients. Now I think he has figured out how to do the minimum required. I am not planning on a threepeat.

I saw him when I was in Seattle last winter. In-call was in West Seattle, quite a distance from Cap Hill. He looked Turkish, but didn't look as in shape as his pictures - they may be dated.

The massage was on a table in the living area/kitchen of his small apartment. Not a lot of technical skill and the sensual aspects weren't worth imo, but YMMV. I got the vibe he was a str8 guy on some G4P stuff, though I found him advertising his massages months later on Sniffies, so who knows?

He’s definitely not straight from my experience with him. And I thought his apartment was nice (in a brand new building) and I didn’t mind the distance to West Seattle. There’s a really special sushi place there (only locally sourced/sustainable fish). Otherwise agree his massage skills weren’t amazing, but I still had a good time with him.

He’s definitely not straight from my experience with him. And I thought his apartment was nice (in a brand new building) and I didn’t mind the distance to West Seattle. There’s a really special sushi place there (only locally sourced/sustainable fish). Otherwise agree his massage skills weren’t amazing, but I still had a good time with him.

You're probably right - I don't think a straight guy would know about Sniffies LOL

• 1 month later...