Has Anyone Been With LOndon Arab Master

thickornotatall
This topic is 1876 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 8 months later...
Guest davebk

Any follow up on this?

I’ve been in touch with him but he mentioned that he does not kiss. But otherwise I’m incredibly interested.

Guest davebk

Well, this is too bad. I contacted him with potential date and told him what I was looking for, including some aggressively sub stuff with him as a rough dom. But I indicated much kissing was important to me. He replied he never kisses his subs - and I pushed back saying it was really important to me. He wrote back again and said he only kisses his partner.

Feels like if I push it too much at this point I'm going to be forcing it. Wonder if he actually only kisses once he finds chemistry with a guy, or if he has stopped kissing due to a personal relationship/decision.

Wow, he is insanely hot. Just my personal $.02, having done a number of Master/slave Leather bdsm scenes (always as sub) and agree that intense deep kissing between periods of flogging or during the cbt and tt portions, is intense and hot, I have had some where kissing was not involved and they were great. From his pics, the text of his ad and reviews, I would forego kissing as a requirement and see if it develops as a matter of the chemistry (seems like it has from a few of the reviews). Am planning a trip to London this summer, will see if l carve out a day to serve.

Guest davebk
Wow, he is insanely hot. Just my personal $.02, having done a number of Master/slave Leather bdsm scenes (always as sub) and agree that intense deep kissing between periods of flogging or during the cbt and tt portions, is intense and hot, I have had some where kissing was not involved and they were great. From his pics, the text of his ad and reviews, I would forego kissing as a requirement and see if it develops as a matter of the chemistry (seems like it has from a few of the reviews). Am planning a trip to London this summer, will see if l carve out a day to serve.

I do understand it isn't always there - and that it should be up to the alpha. But the chemistry of going from intense making out to being pushed to my knees, is just something I always find to be quite hot. I almost wonder if I had written asking for the more calm boyfriend experience if he would have been into it. Maybe once the scene is set dom/sub he doesn't like kissing because it is too even? Argh, frustrating, because I think with kissing he would be the very complete package for me.

I do understand it isn't always there - and that it should be up to the alpha. But the chemistry of going from intense making out to being pushed to my knees, is just something I always find to be quite hot. I almost wonder if I had written asking for the more calm boyfriend experience if he would have been into it. Maybe once the scene is set dom/sub he doesn't like kissing because it is too even? Argh, frustrating, because I think with kissing he would be the very complete package for me.

I think maybe he now has a partner and only does kissing with them;in the last contact I had with him said he couldn't host that day as his partner was staying which I found a bit odd.