Cute Asian masseurs NYC

Mikelovehottie
This topic is 2118 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

hey I am still new here and tried couple places on manhattan. Been Utopia that they have few cute Asian who are not particular my type btw the place is very clean. Anyone can give me some mascular and handsome Asian suggestions? Appreciate it.

Are you looking for somebody at a spa specifically? The following two guys are well recommended here om the forum: Ken https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/35713/ and KT https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/24861/

Guest fm0322

I promote Andy at Manta whenever I can. He’s masculine, strong, and gives a great massage. I’m not a huge fan of Manta but I’d go to a landfill if that’s the only place to see Andy.

I promote Andy at Manta whenever I can. He’s masculine, strong, and gives a great massage. I’m not a huge fan of Manta but I’d go to a landfill if that’s the only place to see Andy.

May I ask what does Andy look like So many “Andy” in the spa scene

Guest fm0322
May I ask what does Andy look like So many “Andy” in the spa scene

Yes, I agree, "Andy" seems to be a default name for masseurs. Andy at Manta is very nice, respectful, and gives an awesome massage. He's tall >6'1", very thin, and a nice personality. He has good massage skills. He's been at Manta for awhile and I don't think he's one that has gotten bad reviews in the past. If you can manage the sketchy ambience at Manta, he's a find.

Thanks a lot . I was visiting NYC and tried couple spas in past few days.didnt get chance to try Andy out but 27 men spa’s Chris (handsome Asian man) impressed me a lot . Definitely will come back . Love New York and boys