Best ass

jessmapex
This topic is 2132 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Would someone recommend a guy with the following characteristics west of Mississippi.

- 22-29

- 6' or taller

- toned, does need to be over muscled

- Caucasian

- does not need to be well endowed, avg is ok

- mostly smooth or completely smooth

- beefy but not fat

- Good hygiene when he comes to the meetings

- well rounded bubble butt - most important!!!

My birthday is coming up in August. Wanna treat myself to some munchies. I am in the SF Bay area, but willing to travel.

Thanks fellas.

I could not tell if you wanted to travel or did not want to travel. At any rate, this guy is in SF but he is shorter than 6'. But what he lacks in height he more than makes up in a really nice bubble butt. He had a nicely muscled body (not too big). I also found him very passionate, I think in response to how I acted toward him. I saw him two days in a row and had a nice time on both days. He likes to get fucked. https://rent.men/andrewmaroc

well i gotta say.... i have been with some of the hottest asses in the biz. ryan steele, jessey james and diesel of las vegas. hands down though...THEE hottest biggest HARDEST ass ive been with is Hunter Manning of Indianapolis. he was close to contest shape at about 225 lbs and maybe 5'9". he also has the most developed lower abs and "cum catchers" out there. if you like uber masculine studs (no purses flying outta this mouth), and massive muscles with again the hottest ass around, then this guy is your treat. and a very sexy, very handsome man at that!

and Hunter will be in Las Vegas Aug 2-Aug 7th. so maybe you can fly him out to San Fran or make a quick flight down to Vegas!

https://rentmen.eu/MidwestMuscle